We have completed over ten projects on the Bausch & Lomb pharmaceutical site in Waterford. We have been associated with the site and the client, with repeat business for 30 years. Working with the Bausch & Lomb Facility Management team and FM Global, we have delivered all projects on time and within agreed budgets with the minimum of disruption to the plant operations. We continue to provide Service & Maintenance support.
Along with the Design, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Sprinkler Systems to FM Global Standards, we have also upgraded and extended the Fire Alarm & Detection System.
Some of the Sprinkler Works carried out to FM Global standard include;
- New Sprinkler Installations
- Wet Sprinkler systems
- Dry pipe Sprinkler systems
- Underground Fire Mains
- Major upgrades of existing sprinkler systems
- Retro- fit Sprinkler systems in Operating Manufacturing spaces
- Installation of new Water Storage Tanks and Fire Fighting Pumps
The Fire Alarm & Detection works were the Upgrade and Extension of Fire Alarm System including site wide graphical user interface;
- Phase 1: Upgrade of Fire Alarm system in the existing plant
- Phase 2: Extension of Fire Alarm system to Area 8
- Phase 3: Extension of Fire Alarm system to Area 9